We’ve been experiencing problems with this form. About 1 out of 5 times the email does not come through to alerts us. If you don’t hear from us within a day or two of submitting this form, please call 307-684-1738 to let us know.
If you have questions about this process, please contact us.
Welcome to St. Francis Animal Shelter. We are glad you have come to adopt a new dog from our facility. The Adoption Committee uses the following information to attempt the best possible fit between pet and family. This process is designed to help determine if the adoption is in the animal’s best interest. It can also assist the applicant in finding a lifestyle-compatible pet.
Our primary concern is the welfare of the animals in our care. It is in the animal’s best interest for the applicant to be satisfied with the pet chosen. We maintain the responsibility to refuse an adoption for the sake of the applicant as much as for the pet’s if we feel that is appropriate.
In Order To Be Considered As An Adopter, You Must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have identification showing your current address
- Have the knowledge and verified consent of your landlord.
- Agree to a home visit prior to adoption and a visit after adoption.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care of the pet.
Reminder: If you don't hear from us within a day or two of submitting this form, please call 307-684-1738 to let us know.